welcome home teapot

welcome home teapot

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

LIM KO PI




Black Sesame Pau, Pumpkin Pau, Vegetable Pau

My sister-in-law introduced me to a really quaint kopitiam, newly opened in the old town section of Ipoh. It has the usual local breakfast stuff. Nothing special, except for the pau, which tasted very homemade. I like the vegetable pau. The special feature of this kopitiam is that at the back of the shop, there are 2 separate enclosures which can accommodate 2 kopitiam tables. It is open air and has a garden theme. Lovely. And at the moment, price is still reasonable.

1 comment:

Sophyta said...

Hi Miss Teh,
Hope you still remember me... I'm Chinda. You tutored me back in 2005 at Politeknik Seberang Perai (OUM). I've followed your blog. Please check out mine, too. Nice to discover you here.